We were recently relocated due to work, but did not want to sell our home, so we opted to purchase a condo as our second home to stay in while working.
We quickly realized how nice and convenient this is. Here are just some reasons I love it!!
- While not here, we can earn money renting it out.
- We don’t have to do any upkeep of the lawn or anything outside of our condo.
- We have a pool, tennis court & lighted pier we can use.
- Our water and cable are included in our HOA.
- Beautiful sunrises and sunsets
- Friendly neighbors
- Grandkids want to come visit!
- We have a community grill & picnic tables available all the time.
- It is animal-friendly.
- It is safe.
I love watching the wildlife here, so far we have seen a red fox, two coyotes, and tons of birds. We also have a dolphin that comes to visit our pier often. This has been such a fun experience. If you are looking for a retirement home or just a place to spend vacations, look at condos!
Lastly, the views are breathtaking. I love just sitting outside and watching the views.