Bob’s Red Mill® Organic Review & Almond Flour Pancakes Recipe
I am working hard this year to lose weight and live healthier. That is why I was excited to try Bob’s Red Mill Organic products. I walk with a neighbor three miles daily. I try hard not to eat after 6:00 p.m. in the evenings and I have switched some ingredients to help me lower my carb intake. I can tell it is working, yet I don’t feel like I am really on a diet because the food is so yummy. I found Bob’s Red Mill Organic Almond Flour and Oatmeal and wow they are so yummy. Check out my Bob’s Red Mill® Organic Almond Flour Pancakes Recipe!
I wanted to share my amazing Almond Flour Pancake Recipe:
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oil, or as needed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Whisk almond flour, water, eggs, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt together in a bowl until the batter is smooth.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat; drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle, and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 5 minutes. Flip, and cook until browned on the other side, 3 to 5 minutes. Repeat with the remaining batter.
I like preparing them the night before and letting my husband wake up and having them ready for me when I wake up.
I shared some of my amazing Bob’s Red Mill Organic Oatmeal Cups with friends at our last dinner, everyone fell in love with the different flavors. They were beyond delicious and filling.
Here are some of the amazing facts about these oatmeal cups!
- Bob’s Red Mill Organic Oatmeal Cups are organic, gluten-free, and
- There are 7+ grams of protein per serving in each cup.
- Each delicious cup features whole grains and is high in fiber and
- These microwavable cups are ready in just three minutes.
- They are available in four flavors: Classic, Pineapple Coconut, Fruit and
Seed, and Cranberry Orange.
- Each flavor retails for $2.79.
I love when I can share awesome deals with my readers! Check it out: Use promo code 20BRMCUP to save 20% on your purchase of ANY Bob’s Red Mill oatmeal cup 12-pack case on Amazon.
You can look here to find them! Bob’s Red Mill Organic Oatmeal Cups are available to purchase at
bobsredmill.com/shop and will be on store shelves soon.
Thanks to https://momsmeet.com/ for these amazing products.
Hi – I have been searching for organic almond flour. Bob’s Red Mill comes up in my searches but when I go to the sites, none of their almond flour packaging says it is organic. Can you tell me what’s up with this, or am I not understanding something? Thanks, Lori