Prep Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 4.5 hours
- 5 tbsp of strawberry
- 4 tbsp of raspberries
- 1 tbsp of Dolcedì
- 1.5 cups of yogurt
- 3 tsp of vanilla extract
- Cut the fruit into large pieces and put it in a saucepan with 1 tbsp of Dolcedì.
- Cook over low heat for about 10 minutes. The fruit will melt and begin to thicken.
- Pass the sauce through a sieve so as to remove all fruit seeds.
- Add to the mix the yogurt, a little Dolcedì, the vanilla extract and mix well.
- Leave to set in the freezer at least 4 hours (or overnight).
They have a ton more recipes you can choose from all of it looks so good!!
Check them out here: http://rigonidiasiago-usa.com/recipes/