This post was sponsored by RITZ as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
I love getting to offer a .75 cent savings click on the picture below! Check out the Ibotta saving here!
I always get excited about the big game, this year is no different. We invite family and friends over and always have a great time. Most of the time we spend it around the table snacking and catching up. I love preparing all of the snacks and having a variety of foods. Of course, I do all of my shopping at Walmart, since they have everything I need! I can’t wait to share my new find the amazing RITZ Crisp & Thins to everyone! I know our family loves them, they are by far the best crackers we have had in a long time. I love how light and crisp they are!
Here is my cheeseball recipe it is so quick and easy! Great for the big game!!
- 1 cup sharp Cheddar cheese shredded.
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, room temp
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder.
- 1/2 cup finely chopped bacon
Mix all together then refrigerate for an hour. Before serving roll the ball in bacon.
I also get to offer an amazing giveaway here:
- Prize: Six (6) $50 Walmart Gift Cards & one (1) $200 Walmart Gift Card (Grand Prize)
- Dates: January 23 – February 3, 2019
- Code: Embed the AET in your blog using the code below:
- I-C will randomly select winners from all program entries and will facilitate fulfillment of the 7 winning prizes.