Today is the first day of Winter and it definitely feels like it outside. I love this time of year because I get to make all of my favorite foods. The only downfall is because it is so cold out, I am stuck inside more and find things to clean, like my blinds. This year I found an awesome product to help get those blinds cleaned in no time, Cleaning Gloves. You simply wear the gloves and wipe down those dusty blinds and you are done. I love how great they work and how fast they clean. You can throw them in the wash and reuse over and over!
The other downfall is having to haul the plants to somewhere safe during the harsh winter weather. This year we used the Instant Swivel Wheels to move our pots around. Not only did we save time, but we saved our backs! These can be used for anything heavy that you need to move and work great.
Both these come from my favorite online place to shop, Shoplet!
Shoplet also carries an assortment of office supplies, cleaning supplies, medical supplies, office furniture, and everything in between
Great prices to help you get your home in order after the holidays.
The best part about this cold day is I am making my favorite Bisquick Chicken and Dumplings.
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup frozen green peas and carrots
1 cup chopped onion
1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed creamy chicken mushroom soup
- 1 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1/3 cup milk
- Paprika if desired
- 1 Heat 1 1/2 cups milk, peas, carrots, chicken, celery, onion, and soup to boiling in a 3-quart saucepan, stirring frequently.
- 2 Stir Bisquick mix and 1/3 cup milk until soft dough forms. Drop dough by 8 spoonfuls onto the chicken mixture (do not drop directly into liquid). Sprinkle with paprika.
- 3 Cook uncovered over low heat 10 minutes. Cover and cook 10 minutes longer.