After being married to the love of my life for almost 20 years I struggle coming up with awesome ideas for gifts for my husband. This year I was so excited because I found the perfect gift, the reason I know it is so great is that it was bought with love.
You see Valentine’s Day represents love, therefore, you shouldn’t put a price tag on it. Just buy something that makes them happy and is bought with love. Here are some suggestions:
- Love Printable Booklet These can be sweet or romantic or both, they can be silly or serious but make sure you are willing to do each one!!
- Family Picture or Picture of yourself Our dogs are our life, one year I took their pic and framed them. To this day, he still has this on his desk. Now that we have grands he loves pictures of them.
- Favorite meal and candlelight My husband is happiest when he is getting 100% complete attention from me, make it a special evening.
- Music Buy him few CD’s of his favorite musician, or of your romantic songs!
- Chocolate One of his favorite snacks is anything chocolate.
Of course, these are some of my favorite ideas. You can make it special without spending a lot of money. Remember Valentine’s Day is about spending time with a loved one and not stressing over the presents!