Easter is so much more than just Easter baskets and Easter bunnies. As a Christian, this is the day of celebration of the resurrection of Christ. I am in awe of these beautiful wall decors.
Not only are they well made but a great gift for a loved one! Easter represents so much more to my family!
I love making cupcakes for my grandsons. They love helping and these are their favorite. These are super easy to make and I can’t wait to make them again this year
I love these cupcake liners, they are so cute and work great!
Ready in 40 minutes
Yield: 20 – 25 Cupcakes
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup butter softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar (if you like your cupcakes very sweet, add a little more.)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375f or 190c; line muffin cups with papers.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. beat in eggs one at a time.
- Add flour (mixed with baking powder and salt) alternating with milk beat well; stir in vanilla.
- Divide evenly among pans and bake for 18 minutes. Let cool in pans.
Ready in 10 minutes
Yield 12 Cupcakes
- 2cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2teaspoon milk, add more to the desired consistency
- 1dash salt (may substitute or omit)
- 1⁄4cup butter (for the Buttercream Icing you would add the butter to the recipe)
- Mix powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Add milk teaspoon by teaspoon until desired consistency.
- Dash salt.
- Note: Do NOT pour in the milk.
- Trust me.
- Do this as instructed, or you will have to keep adding sugar until you get a good consistency, and then you will end up with enough icing to cover the surplus amount of cakes!
For the decoration, I mixed coconut with green dye and used that for my “grass”. I then added mini whopper eggs and blue peeps.