Virgin Olive Oil Mississippi Roast Recipe. I have tried a lot of olive oils in my life and have never really found one I liked better than the others until I tried the Olive Oil to heat the meat up and it gave it the juiciest flavored meat I have ever had.I decided to make the Mississippi Roast that I have seen all over social media. I used the Zucchi
After making the Mississippi Roast, I knew I had found the best combination of a meal I have ever had. I wanted to share this recipe with my friends and family!
- 1 (3 pounds) Beef Chuck Roast
- 3 tsp. Zucchi Olive Oil
- 1 Stick Salted Butter
- 8 Pepperoncini Peppers
- 1 (1 ounce) Packet of Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 (1 ounce) Packet of Dry Au Jus Mix
- Put 3 tsp. Zucchi Olive Oil in skillet. Brown meat on each side on high.
- Place roast in a slow cooker. Form a pocket on the top of the roast and place butter, pepperoncini peppers, ranch dressing mix, and au jus mix in the pocket.
- Cook on Low for 8 hours.
Don’t add water, this will make a juicy mix to use on potatoes or rice.